If you received a letter and are not on CCECA's service please disregard.
- Will this raise my electric bill?
No, broadband and electricity will be billed separately.
- How do I sign up?
When the service is available, we will have a link on our website.
- How much does it cost?
Residential membership pricing starts at $59.99 for 200mbps up and down!
- When will this be available?
Construction schedules will become available in the near future.
- Is there a cost to install?
CCECA Members will enjoy $0 installation costs and no contracts.
- Do I have to be a member of CCECA to receive broadband?
No, non-members within our service territory may qualify, however additional fees and requirements may apply.
- How will it get into my house?
Fiber optic cable will follow the same path as your electricity.
- Are there any data caps?
There are no data caps for CCECA's fiber optic broadband service.
- Is CCECA offering any additional services?
We will also be offering phone service, along with options for battery backup.
- Will there be an option for landline telephone?
Yes, CCECA will be offering VOIP with your fiber service.