Local: 903-683-2248
Toll Free: 800-992-4280

Changes to Your Existing Service

Add or Remove an Outdoor Light

To add or remove an outdoor light is easier than ever.

+ Get Started

Adjust Electrical Capacity

When your home needs additional/less power.

 + Get started

Relocate or Remove Existing Electric Equipment

When you need to change the location of, or remove, existing electric equipment from your property. This is done at the sole option and discretion of CCECA.

 + Get started

Cancel Service

To discontinue electric service, members can do in person at a one of the CCECA Offices or by phone at 903-683-2248 or toll free 800-992-4280. The following information is required:

+ Get started